USUBC supports forthcoming Ukrainian Energy Day in London – discount for members
Mon, 12th June, 2017,
Energy Institute in London.
USUBC is a Supporting Association of the Ukrainian Energy Day in London, which is organised by Strategy Council and takes place on 12th June at the Energy Institute in London.
You can find the full agenda and confirmed speakers here
USUBC members receive a 15% discount on the registration, just complete the form here and enter USUBC in the comments section. The registration fee increases after 5th May, so do respond quickly for the best possible deal.
The Ukrainian Energy Day in London will provide a unique opportunity for key players in the Ukrainian energy sector to come together with their international counterparts to outline progress being made in the reform of the sector and to highlight the commercial opportunities that are being created as Ukraine takes ambitious steps towards energy independence.
Programme and speaker highlights include:
- Nataliya Boyko, Deputy Minister for European Integration, Ministry of Energy & Coal Industry of Ukraine and Olga Bielkova, Deputy Head of the Fuel & Energy Committee of the Verkhovna Rada, will outline the latest government policies to improve transparency and competitiveness in the sector;
- Jonathan Popper of Ukrnafta, Sergiy Boyev of UkrGasVidobuvannya and Maksym Maksimentsev of Nadra Ukrayny will outline the opportunities for cooperation with Ukraine’s state-owned energy companies;
- Tom Reed, CEO of JKX Oil & Gas, and Alastair McBain, CEO of Arawak Energy, will join with Roman Opimakh, Head of the Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine, to outline industry initiatives to achieve ambitious growth targets in domestic gas production;
- Mirek Topolánek, Director, International Development & Public Affairs, Eustream, and former Prime Minister of the Czech Republic, will outline the Slovak gas TSO’s plans following the recent signing of an MOU on cooperation with Ukraine;
- Eric Rasmussen, Head of Natural Resources at the EBRD, Robert Bensh of Leadville Resources and Anna Galtsova of IHS Markit will share their experience and analysis of the sector;
- They will be joined by the expert members of the Steering Committee and long-term Ukraine experts: Graham Tiley of Shell, Dr Jim Bown of Deane Group International and Professor Alan Riley of the Atlantic Council.
For further details about how you can get involved, do contact the organiser, Stephen Butler, directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org .