Featured Galleries "Holodomor through the eyes of Ukrainian Artists" - Opening of Art Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Ukrainian Federation of America marked its 30th Anniversary USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
11th Annual Forum Corruption & Corporate Fraud: COVID-19 Fraud Impact
June 25-26, 2020
11th Annual Forum - Corruption & Corporate Fraud: COVID-19 Fraud Impact, June 25-26, 2020
We are pleased to invite you to the 11th Annual Forum "Corruption & Corporate Fraud:
COVID- 19 Impact", scheduled from 25-26 June, 2020 in Kyiv.
This Forum organized by FA Service, Ukraine’s leading events provider with informational support of COSA, ACCA, Institute for Internal Controls, АПКБ, UNIC, ACFE, BES.
Forthcoming event is the largest and longest-running flagship event for the risk community in Ukraine. The Forum annually bringing together senior executives from across the country and beyond and providing a unique opportunity to benchmark, share experience and best practice and discuss the latest developments in the profession. Due to the evolving situation with COVID-19, we are moving the Forum to a robust online virtual platform.
The working languages of the event are Ukrainian and Russian
Forum Corruption & Corporate Fraud 2020 in figures and facts:
- 500+ delegates
- 30+ international speakers
- 30+ hours of master classes, debates of opinion leaders, presentations
- 16 CPD & 18 CPE units for attendee
- 100% unique virtual platform with unlimited networking and business dating opportunities
Among the confirmed speakers:
- Ivan Gerasimovych, Director of Risk and Security, Smart-Holding
- Sergey Martynov, CEO of MS Business Security, Consulting Oy
- Dilyara Kadermeeva, Head of Internal Audit Department, SCM
- Vladimir Mikhailovsky, Director of Economic Security & GR Auchan Retail
- Ivan Sakal, Chief Financial Officer, Organic Systems
- Andriy Bilobrovko, Head of Economic Security, Kernel Group
- Artem Ryabtsov, National Security Manager, PepsiCo
- Pavlo Verkhniatsky, Managing Partner COSA
- Nikolay Kolesnikov, Partner COSA
- Pavel Gusak, Security Director, Azovmash
- Alexandra Kirsanova, Sr. Compliance Director Eastern Europe, Carlsberg Group
- Igor Golchenko, GR Director, Group DF
- Alexander Gaft, CFE, CISA
- Anastasia Troyan, Director of Legal and Business Ethics, TEVA
- Svetlana Yatsynyk, Head of Economic Security Department, Farmak
- Timur Hasanov-Batirov, Compliance Officer, CIS & Romania, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
This C-level event designed for risk, compliance, internal control, audit fraud prevention and securities professionals both public and private sector.
Attention! 15% discount for COSA clients & partners (package «ONLINE»).
Promo-Code "COSA15" Registration
Contact the Organizer - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be glad to welcome you at the main annual meeting of the AntiFraud community!