Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
A Conversation with George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, United States State Department
Webinar invite -- A Conversation with George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, United States State Department, Thu, Apr 8, 2021 | 10:00 a.m., EDT USA, 5:00 p.m. EEDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar "A Conversation with George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, United States State Department" organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, on Thursday, Apr 8, 2021, from 10:00 am to 11:15 a.m. EDT USA, 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm EEDT, Kyiv, via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PANELISTS:
- George P. Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, U.S. Department of State, Washington, D.C.
- Brian Mefford, Managing Director & Founder, Wooden Horse Strategies, Kyiv, Ukraine. Wooden Horse Strategies is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
- Myroslava Gongadze, Chief, Ukrainian Service, Voice of America, Moderator, Washington, D.C.
- Marta Farion, President, Kyiv-Mohyla Foundation of America, Chicago, Illinois. The Kyiv-Mohyla Foundation is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
- Jaroslawa Z. Johnson, President and CEO, Western NIS Enterprise Fund (WNISEF), Kyiv,
Ukraine. WNISEF is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Washington. D.C.
USUBC, with over 200 members is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, April 8, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill in the form
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTICE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 35 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel