Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
A Conversation with the CEO of Naftogaz, Yuriy Vitrenko
Expanding Oil & Gas Supplies: Free Market Solutions to Ukraine's Energy Challenges through Public & Private Companies
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)
Thu, June 10, 10 am EST, 5 pm EEDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND A WEBINAR "A Conversation
with the CEO of Naftogaz, Yuriy Vitrenko - Expanding Oil & Gas Supplies: Free Market Solutions to Ukraine's Energy Challenges through Public & Private Companies, organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, on Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 10:00 am to 11:30 am EDT USA, 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EEDT, Kyiv, via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PARTICIPANTS --
- Yuriy Vitrenko, CEO of Naftogaz. Kyiv, Ukraine. Naftogaz is the largest national oil and gas company of Ukraine. It is a state-owned company subordinated to the Government of Ukraine.
- Dale Perry, Managing Director, Energy Resources of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine. Energy Resources of Ukraine ("ERU") is a private group of companies with international investments, which specializes in the implementation of projects in the Ukrainian energy sector. ERU has $100 million
in political risk insurance coverage from the U.S. Development Finance Corporation (DFC).
- Edward Chow, Senior Associate, Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS), Washington D.C. Ed is a leading expert on international energy development and has been involved in energy policy issues in Ukraine for many years. Ed Chow serves as a Senior Advisor to USUBC.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Washington. D.C.
USUBC, with over 200 members is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
- Two more panelists will be added.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, June 10, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill in the form
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms: USUBC YouTube and Facebook pages.
NOTE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
NOTE: Recorded versions of the previous thirty-eight U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel