Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
CMS Webinar - Debt Restructuring: outlook from the perspective of the latest experience
Debt Restructuring: outlook from the perspective of the latest experience, Date 30 Nov,10:00-11.30 (CET)11:00-12.30 (Kyiv time)
While the first shock from the pandemic seems to have passed and businesses started getting used and adjust to new reality, we are facing the second wave of the pandemic and preventive measures are being re-introduced by the governments in the countries across the CEE/CIS region. In this light the debt restructuring considerations come again on to the scene. We invite you to an open discussion of the future outlook on the debt restructuring in the various industries in the region from the perspective of the most latest restructuring practice, cases and legislative novelties.
CMS banking & finance experts Ihor Olekhov and Kateryna Chechulina will talk to our guests:
- Zaur Bagirov, Senior Legal Counsel at EBRD,
- Vitalii Grinchenko, Head of Restructurings at Credit Agricole Ukraine,
- Suzan Kodrazi, Managing Partner at KNA Advisory Services,
- Vadym Polishchuk, Corporate Finance and Restructuring Expert, previously NPL Officer, Management Board Member at JSC “State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine”,
- Sergey Tsarelung, Managing Director at Alvarez & Marsal, Ukraine, and
- Alesia Sidliarevich, Associate Editor at Debtwire CEEMEA, Acuris Group
who will share valuable insights and their expert views on debt restructuring based on their experience over the past half-year and expectations in the the coming months.
Among other things, this webinar would:
- cover industries and businesses most affected by C19 and which of those would likely face debt restructuring;
- discuss creditors’ approaches to debt restructuring during lockdown and planned changes going forward;
- consider the debtor's perspective: drivers for restructuring, tips and secrets of successful negotiations;
- explode the restructuring myths relating to costs, time and effect: start sooner for a better result;
- explore the latest trends in insolvency and related areas and the impact of the lately introduced prohibition on debtors’ bankruptcy initiation for the future restructuring.
The working language of the webinar will be English.
Join us on 30 November at 11 a.m. Kyiv time to learn how to benefit most from debt restructuring.
Participation is by prior registration. Link to the webinar will be provided after registration.