Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
WORLD COMMUNICATION FORUM -WCFDAVOS- TO BE HELD IN KYIV SEPTEMBER 4
AGAMA communications groupand GROU agency present WCFDavos
– Davos communication forum – to be held in Kyiv
September 4, 2015
Museum of Spiritual Treasures of Ukraine, 12 Desyatynna Street
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Wash, D.C. Wed, Sep 2, 2015
Howcommunication promotes understanding: between states, between government andbusiness, between different society groups? What is the key to efficientdialog? How technological and social changes and trends influence ourcommunication? Participants of WCFDavosKyiv will discuss these issues atthe second annual session focusing on ’The New Communications: state, business, media and community’.
WCFDavos in Kyiv invites those who recognize communication as astrategic investment in the development of the country, society or the company.CEOs from business and state authorities, NGOs, media, as well as communicationprofessionals, will meet leading Ukrainian and foreign experts to discussglobal trends and challenges in communications.
(1) PARTICIPATION FEE: The cost of participation in the plenary sessions of theForum and panels is Euro 140 or UAH3500.
(2) SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AREAVAILABLE:
• For the second ticket purchase – 5 %
• USUBC members can register with 10%. Please use “agama10” promo code.
(3) TO REGISTERplease follow the LINK: http://forumdavos2015.ticketforevent.com/
Thefollowing speakers will share their experiences and ideas during WCFDavos in Kyiv:
· Dr. GerlindeNiehus, Head of Communications, Public Diplomacy Division, NATO;
· Michael A. Goedeker, CEO & Founder at Auxilium Cyber Security,cyber-security expert;
· Gianni Catalfamo, founder of Digital & Social Media Leadershipboutique cc: catalfamo (Италия);
· Dmytro Shymkiv, Deputy Head of Presidential Administration ofUkraine;
· Andrew Pavelko, Chairman of The Committee of the Verkhovna Rada ofUkraine on issues of budget;
· Eliav Belotserkovsky, Ambassador of Israel to Ukraine;
· Dmytro Kuleba, Ambassador-at-large of the Ministry of InternationalAffairs of Ukraine;
· Hanna Hopko, Head of Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Affairsof Ukraine;
· Giorgi Baramidze, Deputy Chairman of the Parliament of Georgia;
· Thomas Frellesen, Deputy Head of theEU Delegation to Ukraine;
· Michael Carney, Senior Vice President & Partner atFleishmanHillard;
· Maria Barabash, Project Manager at Ukraine Promotion Program, NationalReforms Council of Ukraine;
· Yaryna Kluchkovska, Director of GROU;
· Tatyana Vasilenko, Executive Chairman at AGAMA communications;
· Maria Fronoschuk, Platfor.ma (Ukraine);
· Anna Derevyanko, Executive director of the European BusinessAssociation;
· AllaSavchenko, Senior partner & President of BDO LLC;
· Eva Snijders, General Manager and Chief Storytelling Officer atOgilvy Public Relations, Madrid (Spain);
· Tatiana Furtseva, Senior Partner, Country Manager, WE Partners(Ukraine);
· Timur Khromaev, Head of National Securities and Stock MarketCommission in Ukraine;
· Tatiana Pushnova, General producer at Ukraine Today;
· Yvetta Delikatnaya, adviser to the Minister of Information Policy ofUkraine;
· Natalia Ligacheva, Head of the “Telekritika” project;
· Natalia Zabolotna, Head at the State Enterprise “Mystetskyi Arsenal NationalArt and Culture Museum Complex”;
· Eugene Hlibovytsky, Partner at pro.mova, media expert;
· Igor Gaidai, photographer, the author of the “Ukrainians. Startof the third millennium” photo book;
· Nikolai Kobzov, founder and CEO at “Circus Kobza”, Honored Worker ofCulture of Ukraine;
· Dennis Ivanov, Arthouse Traffic Director;
· Dennis Kazvan, Communications Director, Victor Pinchuk Foundation
and other government officials, CEOs and opinionleaders.
Forum Agenda includes fivekey sessions:
1. The Global Dialogue in the new geopolitical realities.Public diplomacy
2. The Government and business: stable communicationpartnership
3. Innovations and communications: prolific symbiosis
4. The media in a polarized society: part of the problemor solution?
5. Cultural diplomacy – the way to mutual understanding
The cost ofparticipation in the plenary sessions of the Forum and panels: thestandard price – Euro 140 or UAH 3500.
Forum is supported by:Sun InBev Ukraine, Pepsico, Tech Bridge SVOD Europe, “24” TV channel, “Radio 24”, Businessnewspaper, Marketing Media Review, Sostav, Media-holding ZIK, Online media“Obozrevatel”, “Focus” magazine, Platfor.ma, LІGABiznesІnform,Grushevkogo 5, All-Ukrainian Advertising Coalition (VRK), EuropeanBusiness Association (EBA), American Chamber of Commerce (ACC), kmbs(Kyiv-Mohyla Business School), Ukrainian Association of Public Relations(UAPR), U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), BritishUkrainian Chamber of Commerce (BUCC), InternationalAssociation of Marketing Initiatives (MAMI), Ukrainian national committee ofInternational Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine), Communication agency REDCommunications (Azerbaijan), consulting company "Institute of PR”(Belarus), PG Communications Kazakhstan/Press Club (Kazakhstan), an independentagency of Public Relations “Communication and consultants” (Lithuania), DefensePR-agency (Ukraine), Boryspil InternationalAirport and others.
Organization: GROU: Reputation Management and Public Affairs.
For detailed information about theevent, the program and speakers, please contact:
Anastasiya Lukashevych, WCFDavos Kyiv 2015 manager
tel.: +38 050 440 95 24, e-mail: email@example.com