Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
USUBC Webinar: DEVELOPMENT OF EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES IN UKRAINE
Webinar invite - Development of Extractive industries in Ukraine, Apr 22, Thu, Apr 22, 2021 | 10:00 a.m., EDT USA, 5:00 p.m. EEDT
DEVELOPMENT OF EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES IN UKRAINE
Oil & gas Upstream, lithium, iron, titanium & other ores, gold, amber, stone
Thu, Apr 22, 2021 | 10:00 a.m., EDT USA, 5:00 p.m. EEDT, via ZOOM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND the webinar “Development of Extractive industries in Ukraine" organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) and Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce (CUCC), Investment Promotion Office UkraineInvest, State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU), State Geologic and Subsoil Survey of Ukraine, with support from the Ukrainian World Congress' Economic Prosperity and Investment Committee (EPIC), on Thursday, April 22, 2021 from, 10:00 am to 11:15 a.m. EDT, 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm EEDT, via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PANELISTS --
1) Roman Opimakh, Director General of the State Geologic and Subsoil Survey of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine. Roman Opimakh manages the National Upstream Regulator, an agency which supervises the development of mineral resources, issuing all types of exploration and production licenses in the country.
2) Taras Yeleyko, Deputy Head of the State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU), Kyiv, Ukraine. Mr. Yeleyko was the Head of the Consolidated Asset Management Department at the Deposit Guarantee Fund of Ukraine, selling assets of insolvent banks via Prozorro system and coordinating cooperation with international donor and financial institutions (World Bank, EBRD, US Treasury).
3) Sergiy Tsivkach, Executive Director, Government Investment Promotion Office, UkraineInvest, Kyiv, Ukraine. Mr. Tsivkach held positions of Advisor to the Prime Minister of Ukraine, Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine, the First President of Ukraine, members of Parliament of Ukraine.
4) Emma Turos, Managing Director, Ukraine, Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce (CUCC), Kyiv, Ukraine. Co-Moderator. Emma runs CUCC operations in Ukraine since 2009, working with over 230 members both in Canada and Ukraine.
5) Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Wash. D.C.Co-Moderator. USUBC, with over 200 members, is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995. Williams has been the president of USUBC for fourteen years.
Register your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, April 22, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill in the form:
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous thirty-five U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel