Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
INVITE: THE UKRAINIAN GAS E&P FORUM IN LONDON
Tuesday, January 29, 2019,
Geological Society in Piccadilly, London, UK
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED to attend the Ukrainian Gas E&P Forum, which is taking place on 29th January at the Geological Society in Piccadilly, London and is organised by Strategy Council. The event enjoys the official support and involvement of the National Investment Council under the President of Ukraine, the Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine, UkraineInvest and the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK.
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) members receive a 15% discount on the registration fee, just complete the online form and enter USUBC15 in the comments section.
Last month the Ukrainian government announced that it is conducting international hydrocarbon licencing rounds through concession auctions and PSA tenders.
1. 30 onshore oil & gas blocks are being put up for sale via online auctions. The first round of 10 blocks, covering 1, 120 square miles in 6 regions, was announced last month and the auctions will take place on 6th March;
2. Production Sharing Agreements for 12 onshore blocks, covering over 8,200 square miles, were approved and announced last month;
3. In addition, international oil-field service companies are invited to cooperate with state-owned oil & gas companies under Production Enhancement Contracts to develop depleted mature brownfields and unconventional formations.
The Ukrainian Gas E&P Forum, http://strategy-council.com/en/events/the-ukrainian-gas-ep-forum/, will provide an invaluable opportunity for present and potential strategic investors and service companies to hear first-hand about the licencing round and meet with key officials and executives involved in the process. They include:
1. Oleh Kyryliuk, Acting Head of the State Geological Service, and Olga Bielkova, Deputy Head of the Fuel & Energy Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. They will be joined by other key officials including Yuliya Kovaliv, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council and Ivan Yuryk, Deputy Chairman of UkraineInvest;
2. Oleg Prokhorenko, Chairman & CEO of UGV, the Naftogaz Group member with the largest reserve base in Central & Eastern Europe, who will outline the opportunities via PEC services contracts for production enhancement at its mature and depleted fields;
3. Roman Opimakh, Executive Director of the Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine, will be joined by key strategic investors in the Ukrainian energy sector, including Alastair McBain, President of Arawak Energy, Victor Gladun, CEO of Poltava Petroleum Company, Yaroslav Klymovych, Chairman of NAK Nadra Ukrayny, and Michael Yurkovich, President of Refraction Asset Management;
Renowned international upstream energy analysts and commentators will be providing their expert insight into the Ukrainian upstream sector. They include Jayesh Parmar, Managing Partner of Baringa Partners, Vitaliy Radchenko of CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, Matthew Monteverde of Argus Media, Anna Galtsova of IHS Markit, Simon Pirani of the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies and Charles Hewlett of Lynx Information Systems.
For further details about how you can get involved, do contact the organiser, Stephen Butler, directly at: email@example.com.
USUBC NOTE: USUBC is a supporting organization for the Forum in London. Strategy Council is a member of U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Wash, D.C. www.USUBC.org
NEWS: For the latest news go to the KYIV POST website: www.KyivPost.com.
The Kyiv Post is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC).
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)
1030 15th Street, N.W., Suite 555 W, Washington, D.C.
Morgan Williams, President & CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.USUBC.org.
Power Corrupts.. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.