Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
Macroeconomic Analysis & Economic Development: Projections, Moving GDP Growth to 8%, Key Business Sectors.
USUBC Webinar invite -- Macroeconomic Analysis & Economic Development: Projections, Moving GDP Growth to 8%, Key Business Sectors, Thursday, April 29, 2021, from 10:00 am to 11:15 a.m. EDT USA, 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm EEDT, Kyiv, via ZOOM
A webinar "Macroeconomic Analysis & Economic Development: Projections, Moving GDP Growth to 8%, Key Business Sectors" organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.org, on Thursday, April 29, 2021, from 10:00 am to 11:15 a.m. EDT USA, 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm EEDT, Kyiv, via ZOOM. You will not want to miss this important dialogue with top experts in the field.
USUBC WEBINAR WITH SIX TOP EXPERT PANELISTS --
- Oksana Markarova, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to the United States, Washington, D.C. Madam Ambassador arrived in Washington last week.
- Oleg Ustenko, Advisor to the President of Ukraine on Economic Issues, Kyiv, Ukraine. Oleg has served as the Executive Director of The Bleyzer Foundation for several years. Oleg Ustenko serves as a Senior Advisor to USUBC.
- Eric Hontz, Deputy Regional Director, Europe & Eurasia, Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), Washington D.C. CIPE strengthens democracy around the world through private enterprise and market oriented reform. CIPE is a long-time member of USUBC.4.
- Elina Ribakova, Deputy Chief Economist, Institute of International Finance (IIF), Washington, D.C. IIF is the global association of the financial industry.
- Olena Bilan, Chief Economist, Dragon Capital, Kyiv, Ukraine. Dragon Capital is the leading independent investment company in Ukraine
- Edward Chow, Senior Associate, Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS), Washington D.C. Ed is a leading expert on international energy development and has been involved in energy policy issues in Ukraine for many years. Ed Chow serves as a Senior Advisor to USUBC
- Susannah Cooper, Director, Office of Monetary Affairs, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, U.S. Department of State, Washington, D.C.
- Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Washington. D.C., will moderate the discussion. USUBC, with over 200 members, is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995. Williams has served as President of USUBC since 2007.
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations, in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous thirty-seven U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel