Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
New industrial policy of Ukraine - opportunities for investors
Invite -- New industrial policy of Ukraine - opportunities for investors. How to unlock the potential of strategically important minerals?, Feb 08, at 09:00 a.m., EDT, 4:00 p.m. EST via Zoom
New industrial policy of Ukraine - opportunities for investors. How to unlock the potential of strategically important minerals” organized and hosted by the U.S. – Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) in partnership with Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), on Tuesday, February 08, at 09:00 a.m., EDT, 4:00 p.m. EST via Zoom. Translation will be provided.
The purpose of the round table is to bring together potential investors, key experts and government officials in the field of economic and industrial policy to discuss the prospects for international investments in projects for the extraction and processing of strategically important minerals in Ukraine that can be a powerful driver of Ukraine's economic growth and strengthening of strategic global cooperation.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Eric Hontz - Deputy Regional Director for Europe and Eurasia at the Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE). Moderator.
- Denys Kudin - First Deputy Minister of Economy of Ukraine.
- Armen Khachaturyan - Senior Partner at Asters law firm.
- Yaroslav Rushchyshyn - Secretary of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Economic Policy, member of the Parliament.
- Nataliia Bariatska - Chief geologist Geological Service Company GSK LLC.
- Nathan Calvert - Vice-President of Privateer Capital Management.
- Dr. Igor Burakovsky – Head of the Board, The Institute of Economic Research and Policy Consulting.