Featured Galleries "Holodomor through the eyes of Ukrainian Artists" - Opening of Art Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Ukrainian Federation of America marked its 30th Anniversary USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
Webinar Invite: Baltic-Black Sea Regional Security.
Thursday, October 1, 2020, 10:00 EDT USA to 11:15 a.m. EDT. 5:00 pm-6:15 pm EEST, via Zoom
Thursday, October 1, 2020, 10:00 EDT USA to 11:15 a.m. EDT. 5:00 pm-6:15 pm Kyiv time, via Zoom
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND -- Recent developments in the Baltic-Black Sea region pose even greater risks to regional nations, such as Ukraine, as well as the European Union and the broader transatlantic community. The EU is still working to shape its posture toward the evolving situation in Belarus and its possible outcomes.
The lack of Europe’s consolidated vision of the future of Ukraine and Belarus gives Russia additional time and space for maneuvers. What could be the role of Ukraine during this challenging time in Black Sea regional security? Will the United States take a larger role in the unfolding events?
Join the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), COSA Intelligence Solutions and the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) for a discussion on Baltic-Black Sea regional security, possible Russian actions, Kavkaz 2020, hybrid warfare, European security, and Euro-Atlantic military and political cooperation.
WEBINAR PANELISTS -----
1. Ambassador Kurt Volker, Distinguished Fellow at the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA); in 2017-2019 U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations, Washington, D.C.
2. LTG (Ret.) Ben Hodges, Pershing Chair at the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA); in 2014-2017 commanding general of United States Army Europe.
3. MG. (Ret.) Peter Kopka, Principal Expert and Strategic Adviser at COSA Intelligence Solutions; in 2004-2010 served as first deputy director of the Institute of problems of national security of the NSDC; in 2003 acting head of the Ukrainian foreign intelligence, Kyiv, Ukraine
4. Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Wash, D.C.
5. Lauren Speranza, Director for Transatlantic Defense and Security, Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), Washington, D.C.
6. Pavlo Verkhniatsky, Managing Partner, COSA Intelligence Solutions, Kyiv,Ukraine
TO REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, October 1, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
NOTE: ADDITIONAL USUBC WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the USUBC webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.