Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
Second Kyiv International Economic Forum (KIEF) will be held in the capital of Ukraine on October 8, 2015
Kyiv International Economic Forum
8 October 2015
Hotel Hilton Kyiv, Taras Shevchenko Boulevard,30
Second Kyiv International Economic Forum (KIEF) will be held in the capital of Ukraine on October 8, 2015. The event aims to establisha common understanding of the political economy of reforms that will begin tochange the structure of the economy.
At thefirst KIEF, which was held on October2, 2014 and convened over 700guests, the contours of structuralreforms that will enable ourcountry to make a real economicbreakthrough were outlined. The second forum is about to bringthis vision to the next level by discussions involving successful reformers fromother countries, business leaders and leading economic experts.
Severaldozen of the reputable foreignand Ukrainian speakers willattend the Forum: famous economistsand reformers, representatives of large international companies, public figures, members of the Cabinet of Ministers andMembers of the Parliament of Ukraine andothers. In particular, their participation in the Forum has been confirmed:
- Erik Reinert, an influential Norwegian economist, author of the bestseller "How rich countries became rich, and why the poor remain poor"
- Sergiy Kvit, Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Morgan Williams, President / CEO of the US-Ukrainian Business Council (USUBC)
- James K. Galbraith, Professor of the Lyndon Johnson School of Public Relations them at the University of Texas in Austin
- Jerzy Kvetsynski, Vice President of the European Center for Enterprise
- Ron Young, founder of the Knowledge Associates Cambridge Ltd
- Manmit Singh, investor and mentor at Chinaccelerator
- Vasil Khudak, State Secretary of the Slovak Ministry of Finance
- Victor Galasyuk, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship committee
- Victor Krivenko, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Budget committee
Structural the Forum will consist of twelve panel discussions:
- Economic doctrine and Industrial Policy
- How to Make the High-Tech Industry an Engine of the Ukrainian Economy?
- Agriculture: a Turning Point in the History
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy: Investment in the Independence
- International Financial Aid to Ukraine: Will it Restart the Economy?
- "Points of Growth" Establishment and Export Increase in the Global Competition
- Effective Governance and Digital Technology
Detailed program of the Forum and furtherinformation about the event is available on our website
or could be provide by the Organizational Committee: