Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
Strategy Council Invite: Ukrainian IPO Webinar, March 11, 2021
Thursday, March 11th, 16:00 Kyiv time, 9 am EST, in partnership with the London Stock Exchange and the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK.
Strategy Council is a member of U.S.-Ukraine Business Council
You are invited to participate in the Ukrainian IPO Webinar, “Anticipating the next wave of Ukrainian issuers to access the international equity capital markets”, which takes place on Thursday, 11th March at 16:00 Kyiv time in partnership with the London Stock Exchange and the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK.
You can register free of charge for the Webinar here.
The global IPO market enjoyed a record year in 2020, with the highest number of transactions and proceeds since 2010, a year which saw the last wave of Ukrainian listings. There are signs that the Ukrainian IPO market is starting to stir once more, as a number of companies are anticipated to be preparing for a listing, representing a wide range of industry sectors.
Julia Bereshchenko of Astarta-Kyiv will moderate an authoritative line-up of panellists, featuring the likes of:
- Kyrylo Shevchenko, Governor, National Bank of Ukraine
- Dmytro Tarabakin, Commissioner, National Securities & Stock Market Commission
- Ayuna Nechaeva, Director, Head of Europe, Primary Markets, London Stock Exchange
- Anastasiya Sobotyuk, Head of Investor Relations, MHP
- Roman Palyvoda, Acting CFO, Ferrexpo
- Karl Robb, Independent Director & Board Member, Ajax Systems
- Vasile Tofan, Partner, Horizon Capital
- Bruce Burrows, Finance Director, Enwell Energy
They will address such key issues as:
- An overview of global trends in the IPO market
- What is investor sentiment regarding the Ukraine story?
- Case studies from listed Ukrainian companies and their experiences to date.
- Who are their typical investors and has this profile evolved since listing?
- Where is the most attractive marketplace to list for Ukrainian corporates?
- What is driving the capital markets strategies of potential issuers?
- When can we expect the first State-owned enterprises to go public?
- Appraising the levels of corporate governance in leading private and state-owned companies
You can register for the webinar here. There are limited opportunities to promote your company’s services and expertise. To find out more, simply reply to this email.
The working language of the webinar will be English with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian and it is scheduled to last between 60 and 90 minutes.
So do sign up now for what promises to be one of the most topical and informative webinars.
PS: We are currently confirming our series of webinars for H1 2021. Other forthcoming events include:
- The UK-Ukraine Agribusiness Webinar, 16th March, supported by the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK
- The Ukrainian Transport Infrastructure Week Online, 12th – 16th April
To learn more about these and other planned events and how you can get involved, just reply to this email.