Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
USUBC Webinar: Ukraine and the United States: Vital Allies.
What is the Future of this Relationship?
The future of Nord Stream 2. The future of NATO.
Tuesday, March 02, 2021,
9:30 a.m., EST USA, 4:30 p.m. EET
Blue Star Strategies is a member of U.S.-Ukraine Business Council
U.S-UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC)
UKRAINE AND THE UNITED STATES: VITAL ALLIES
WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP?
What is the future of Nord Stream 2? What is the future of NATO?
Tue, Mar 02, 2021 | 9:30 a.m., EST USA, 4:30 p.m. EET
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Ukraine and the United States: Allies. What is the Future of this Relationship? - What is the Future of Nord-Stream? What is the future of NATO?" organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) on Tuesday, Mar 03, 2021 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. EST, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EET, via ZOOM.
USUBC EXPERT WEBINAR PANELISTS --
1) Ambassador Alexander Vershbow, Former U.S. Ambassador to Russia, Former Deputy Secretary General of NATO, Distinguished Fellow, Atlantic Council, Washington, D.C.
2) Ambassador Oleh Shamshur, Former Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States and to France, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council, Kyiv, Ukraine. Shamshur serves as a Senior Advisor to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC).
3) Ambassador Steven Pifer, Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Nonresident Senior Fellow and Director of the Arms Control and Non-Proliferation Initiative at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C. Pifer serves as a Senior Advisor to the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC).
4) Sally A. Painter, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Blue Star Strategies, Washington, D.C. A bipartisan interdisciplinary government relations and public affairs consultancy based in Washington, DC with offices in Europe and Latin America serving global clients. Blue Star Strategies is a long-time member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC).
5) Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Wash. D.C., Moderator. The U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), with over 215 members, is the largest private Ukraine specific business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Tuesday, Feb 16, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTICE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: USUBC expresses our special appreciation to Sally Painter, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Blue Star Strategies, for her very valuable assistance regarding the arrangements for this webinar.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 29 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel