Featured Galleries CLICK HERE to View the Video Presentation of the Opening of the "Holodomor Through the Eyes of Ukrainian Artists" Exhibition in Wash, D.C. Nov-Dec 2021 USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS 1918-1997 "HOLODOMOR 1932-33: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS" - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
UKRAINIAN TECH FORUM, LONDON, UK, NOV 9, 2023
Organized by Strategy Council
at CMS HQ in London, UK
on Thu, Nov 9, 2023
Event website: https://www.strategy-council.com/en/events/ukrainian-tech-forum/
The U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) is sharing an invite for the UKRAINIAN TECH FORUM in London, UK at CMS HQ on Thursday, November 9, 2023.
The forum is organized by the Strategy Council and sponsored by a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), CMS Law Firm: https://cms.law/en/gbr/
To register for the Forum, please visit the Forum's webpage: https://www.strategy-council.com/en/events/ukrainian-tech-forum/
£549 + UK VAT at 20%
Registration fee includes attendance, networking meetings, refreshment breaks, luncheon and drinks reception.
For 10% Discount, use Promo Code: USUBC10
The Ukrainian IT sector has performed remarkably since the start of the full-scale invasion in February of last year. It is the one industry to actually grow its export revenues during this time, thanks to the implementation of business continuity plans, timely relocation of teams and the diversification of development centres throughout Ukraine and abroad.
Incredibly Ukrainian companies have been launching and implementing new projects, services and products, paying much-needed taxes, expanding to new international markets and attracting new clients. Undoubtedly the IT industry will play a central role in Ukraine’s post-victory development.
The Ukrainian Tech Forum has been convened as a platform to bring together all the key participants and stakeholders in the Ukrainian tech and IT ecosystems with their international counterparts and the CIOs of major international companies for a timely discussion of the opportunities being created as Ukraine’s IT companies become further integrated into global markets.
Just some of the business-critical and key topics to be covered are:
- The Ukrainian tech sector in figures: charting the growth in the number of companies, IT professionals and exported services and products
- Charting the ongoing transformation of Ukraine from being Europe’s back office to becoming an innovation centre in its own right
- The role of government in the digital transformation of Ukraine
- What are the major growth services and products? Spotlight on robotics, AI & ML, IOT, cybersecurity, Big Data & analytics, mobility, enterprise software
- Financing growth and the importance of the Venture Capital ecosystem for the Ukrainian tech sector
- Are cross-border M&A deals involving Ukrainian IT firms (both as the acquirer and the target) on the rise? Case studies of successful deals to date
- Spotlight on the rollout and goals of the UK-Ukraine TechBridge. Harnessing opportunities for collaboration and innovation
Our team has been holding Ukrainian investment conferences for over 25 years and the leading Ukrainian tech and VC firms are regular speakers at our Ukrainian Investment Roadshow and sector-specific conferences. Just some of the recent speakers, sponsors and participants at our recent events include: UVCA, IT Ukraine Association, Intellias, Horizon Capital, N-iX, Flashpoint VC, ICU Ventures, Sigma Software, Softserve, SAP Ukraine, iTelligence, Intel Ukraine, Kyivstar, Wallet Factory, Ciklum, Vodafone Ukraine, Energame, Ukrainian Association of FinTech & Innovation Companies, TechoSystem.
Our registration fees have been frozen from last year and Ukrainian companies whose activities and revenue have been impacted by the full-scale invasion are encouraged to contact us directly and we will extend to them the best possible discounts to enable their participation.