3-rd Ukrainian Investment Roadshow in London – discount for members!!
Tuesday, Dec 3, Thomson Reuters’ HQ in CanaryWharf,
The USUBC is a Supporting Association of the 3 rd annual Ukrainian Investment Roadshow, which is organized by Strategy Council and takes place on December 2-nd at Thomson Reuters’ HQ in CanaryWharf, London, with the official support of the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK.
You can find the full agenda and confirmed speakers here.
USUBC members receive a 15% discount on the registration fee, just complete the online form and enter USUBC15 in the comments section.
The annual Roadshow provides a timely platform for Ukraine’s leading corporates to outline their
plans for capital raising and strategic development to an audience of the City of London’s most
influential emerging markets fund managers, investment bankers and advisors and a wide range of stakeholders from London’s financial community, not to mention a wide range of present and
potential strategic investors.
Members of the speaker panel feature the likes of:
- The most active Ukrainian corporates on the international capital markets, including:
YuriyKovalchuk, Director, Corporate Investments, Kernel, Denys Morozov, CFO, Interpipe,
Anastasiya Sobotyuk, Head of IR, MHP and Oleksandr Lyubarev, Head of Corporate Finance;
- Sevki Acuner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Ukrainian Railways, who have just
announced the start of preparations for an international IPO;
- Dmytro Sennychenko, Head, State Property Fund of Ukraine, who will provide an overview of
the timescale and assets for sale as the government prepares to launch its large-scale
- Thorstein Jenssen, SVP, Corporate Finance, NBT, the Norwegian renewables developer, who arepioneering the use of project finance for their considerable Ukrainian pipeline;
- Petr Krumphanzl, Chairman of the Management Board, PrivatBank, who will provide an insight
into the bank’s corporate strategy;
- Renowned EM advisors and analysts, including Tim Ash of BlueBay Asset Management,
Giovanni Salvetti of Rothschild, Yaroslav Sovgyra of Moody’s, Ben Hough of BCP Securities and
Alina Slyusarchuk of Morgan Stanley amongst others;
- Senior representatives of the IFIs, who will lay out their priorities for Ukraine, including Matteo
Patrone and Artem Shevalev of the EBRD and Jason Pellmar of the EBRD.
Sponsors of the 2019 Roadshow are: BCP Securities, Hillmont Partners, ICU, Moody’s Investors
Service and White & Case.
Leading City institutions who will be playing an active role include:
Aberdeen Standard Investments, Allianz Global Investors, Amia Capital, Amundi Global Investors,Ashmore Group, Barings, BlueBay Asset Management, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Fidelity Investments, ICBC Standard Bank, Jupiter Asset Management, Manulife Investment Management, ProMeritum Investment Management, SP Angel, VR Capital and many more.
The USUBC is also a Supporting Association of Strategy Council’s conferences in Ukraine this Fall and the same discount scheme is available for these:
- - The 3rd annual Ukrainian Automotive Forum, 7th November, Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
- - The 3rd annual Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum, 19th November, Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
For further details about how you can get involved, do contact the organizer, Stephen Butler,
directly at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org