3rd Ukrainian Automotive Forum, November 7, Premier Palace Hotel Kyiv - 15% discount for USUBC Members!
Thursday, Nov 7, 2019,
Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine
Organized by Strategy Council
USUBC is a Supporting Association of the 3rd annual Ukrainian Automotive Forum, which is taking place on 7th November at the Premier Palace Hotel in Kyiv and is organized by Strategy Council.
Ukraine has emerged as an important player in the global vehicle production supply chain, with major auto component manufacturers setting up operations in the country to serve their OEM customers in neighbouring countries. It is estimated that €500 million has been invested to date in over 40 factories, which together employ more than 60,000 workers.
You can find the full Forum agenda and confirmed speakers here. USUBC members receive a 15% discount on the registration fee, just complete the online form and enter USUBC15 in the comments section.
The Forum provides a timely opportunity to learn about initiatives to encourage investment in the growing automotive sector and industrial manufacturing. Forum attendees will have the opportunity to hear first-hand from:
- - Dmytro Natalukha, Head of the Rada Economic Development Committee;
- - Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade & Agriculture;
- - Maksym Nefyodov, Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine;
- - Aivaras Abromavicius, CEO of UkrOboronProm
They will be joined by key industry representatives, including:
- - Leading components manufacturers, such as Oleksandr Schlamp of SE Bordnetze-Ukraine, Natalia Shulyar of Spheros-Electron and Oleg Kozhevnikov of Yazaki Europe, who will discuss the development of the automotive component. Other parts producers to have confirmed their delegations to the event include Robert Bosch, Leoni Wiring Systems, Kromberg & Schubert and Gentherm;
- - Top executives from Ukraine’s foremost vehicle manufacturers, who will debate how best to take advantage of the country’s manufacturing capabilities and experience. They include: Tariel Vasadze of UkrAVTO Corporation, Oleg Boyaryn of Eurocar, Mykola Evdokimenko of ZAZ and Volodymyr Butko of Etalon Corporation;
- - Regional insight into what lessons can be learned from Ukraine’s neighbours will be provided by Florian Daniel, Principal in Roland Berger’s Automotive Competence Center, and Florence Bachelard-Bakal, the EBRD’s Regional Head of Manufacturing & Services.
Strategy Council have 2 further events taking place this Autumn, which we are supporting, and the same discount is in place for both of those as well:
- - The 3rd annual Ukrainian Agribusiness Forum, 19th November, Premier Palace Hotel, Kyiv
- - The 3rd annual Ukrainian Investment Roadshow, 2nd December, Thomson Reuters HQ, Canary Wharf, London
For further details about how you can get involved, do contact the organiser, Stephen Butler, directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org .