Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IHOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
CONVERSATION WITH COMMISSIONER OF THE STATE FISCAL SERVICE OF UKRAINE
Webinar Invite -- State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Vadym Melnyk, Commissioner, Thu, April 1, 2021, 10 am EDT, 5 pm EEDT
U.S-UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC)
CONVERSATION WITH COMMISSIONER
OF THE STATE FISCAL SERVICE OF UKRAINE
Building an active and positive dialogue between business and the State Fiscal Service.Issues related to the establishment of the Bureau of Economic Security of Ukraine. SFS counteractions to manipulations of VAT payments. SFS activities to stop the shadow market of excisable goods, a major tax fraud scheme, and more.
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 | 10:00 a.m., EDT USA, 5:00 p.m. EEDT, via ZOOM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Conversation with Commissioner of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine Vadym Melnyk" organized and hosted by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), www.USUBC.com, on Thursday, Apr 1, 2021 from, 10:00 am to 11:15 a.m. EDT, 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm EEDT, via ZOOM. The working languages for the webinar will be English and Ukrainian. Interpretation will be provided.
USUBC WEBINAR PANELISTS --
1) Vadym Melnyk, Commissioner of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2) Liliya Timakina, Head Of Legal Affairs, Astarta Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine. Astarta is one of the largest agribusiness holdings in Ukraine. Astarta is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
3) J.B. Simko, VP External Affairs, Philip Morris International (PMI), Washington D.C. PMI is one of the largest taxpayers in Ukraine. PMI is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
4) Yuriy Kuchabsky, VP Commercial Affairs, OKKO, Kyiv, Ukraine. OKKO operates a very large chain of modern service stations in Ukraine. OKKO is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
5) Oleksandr Karpenko, Head of Black Sea Cluster, Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC), Kyiv, Ukraine. Louis Dreyfus is one of the largest agricultural traders in the world. LDC is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
6) Alexander Minin, Senior Partner, KM Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine. KM Partners is a law firm that specializes in business related tax issues. KM Partners is a member of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council.
7) Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, Wash. D.C. Moderator. USUBC, with over 200 members is the largest, Ukraine specific, private business trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine. USUBC was founded in Washington, D.C. in 1995.
NOTE: The working languages for the webinar will be English and Ukrainian. Interpretation will be provided.
REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, April 1, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill in the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register.
NOTICE: Please feel free to distribute this invitation for the USUBC webinar to your colleagues and others you think would be interested.
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org.
Recorded versions of the previous 35 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel