Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IHOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
INVITE - Ukraine Moving Forward in 2021
Celebrating 25th Anniversary of
U.S.-Ukraine Business Council, WEBINAR
Analysis, Commentary, Observations
Thursday, Dec 10, 2020,
9:30 am Wash, D.C. time, 4:30 pm Kyiv time, via ZOOM
WASHINGTON, D.C. - YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND a webinar “Ukraine Moving Forward in 2021: Analysis, Commentary, Observations," & Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council 1995-2000" organized by U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) on Thursday, Dec 10, 2020 from, 9:30 am to 11:00 a.m. Washington time, 4:30 pm-6:00 pm Kyiv time, via ZOOM.
USUBC WEBINAR PANELISTS --
1) William B. Taylor, Vice President, Strategic Stability and Security, U.S. Institute of Peace. Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Washington, D.C., USUBC Senior Advisor.
2. John E. Herbst, Director, Atlantic Council Eurasia Center, former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Washington, D.C., USUBC Senior Advisor.
3) Van Yeutter, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Cargill, Washington, D.C.. Member, USUBC Executive Committee
4. Stephanie Murphy, Senior Director, Corporate and International Government Affairs & Trade, Bayer, Washington, D.C. , Member, USUBC Executive Committee.
5. Irina Paliashvili, President and Senior Counsel, RULG-Ukrainian Legal Group; Kyiv & Washington, D.C., Member, USUBC Executive Committee.
6. Morgan Williams, President & CEO, U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Washington, D.C. (Moderator). USUBC is the largest private Ukraine specific trade association in the world not headquartered inside Ukraine.
TO REGISTER your attendance for the online ZOOM meeting on Thursday, Dec 10, please click on the "REGISTER" button below and fill the form:
The link to join the online ZOOM meeting will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail after you register. Please forward the invitation to your colleagues and contacts, to anyone you think would be interested.
USUBC NOTE: Cargill, Bayer, RULG-Ukrainian Legal Group and SigmaBleyzer are members of the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), Wash, D.C. Bayer (Monsanto), John Deere and ADM were original signers of the USUBC Articles of Incorporation in the fall of 1995.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL WEBINAR BROADCAST OPTIONS: The webinar meeting will also be broadcast on two additional platforms:
NOTE: If you have any questions about connecting to the webinar please contact Denys Jatsyshyn, USUBC Director, Corporate Relations in Kyiv at DJatsyshyn@usubc.org. Please submit questions for the panel to Michael Datsenko, USUBC Director, Information & Member Programs, MDatsenko@usubc.org in Kyiv.
Recorded versions of the previous 20 U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) live webinars are available on USUBC YouTube channel