Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IHOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Eight USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
November 24, 2020, Tuesday, Ukrainian Agribusiness Webinar – register today!
November 24, 2020, Tuesday,
Ukrainian Agribusiness Webinar – register today!
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from 4 top agribusiness executives, a top official and a leading lender to the agricultural sector in Ukraine, as they tackle the most topical issues affecting the sector.
This year our annual Kyiv Agribusiness Forum goes online and a free webinar takes its place.
You can register for the Webinar here.
The discussion panellists include:
- Larysa Bondarieva, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Corporate & SME, Credit Agricole Bank (Moderator)
- Taras Vysotskyi, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade & Agriculture of Ukraine
- Alex Lissitsa, Chief Executive Officer, IMC
- Kateryna Rybachenko, Chief Executive Officer, Agro Region
- Olena Vorona, Chief Financial & Operating Officer, Agrotrade
- Volodymyr Bondarenko, Chief Financial Officer, CYGNET Agrocompany
They will address such key issues as:
- What impact has the pandemic had on global and national agricultural trends?
- The launch of the Land Market. Opinions on how the process will take off and what we should expect in the first year
- Identifying new growth regions and produce for export. How significant is the Trade Agreement with the UK? Are food quality standards at the required levels?
- Where is financing and investment most required and what are the best sources available at present?
- How to attract the required levels of investment into irrigation. Opportunities for the private sector to take the initiative
- Will the Agrarian Ministry be recreated and, if so, what should be its key priorities and focus?
Sign up today and block off the date and time for what promises to be one of the most informative and inspiring webinars you will have participated in all year!
PS: We are just putting into place the online version of our annual Ukrainian Investment Roadshow in London, which will take place next month. Panels will focus on: the Macroeconomic Outlook, Corporate Governance at the State-Owned Banks and Enterprises and Ukrainian Corporates and the International Capital Markets, amongst others. Simply respond to this email if you wish to play an active part or to learn more.