Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC IHOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post USUBC meeting with the New Ukrainian Ambassador to the US Volodymyr Yelchenko in Washington
Ukrainian-British Forum «Strengthening trade capacity within Political Cooperation, Free Trade and Strategic Partnership Agreements between Ukraine and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland»,
Online + Offline event via Zoom
Wed, December 16 2020, 11 am - 2 pm.
Dear Members and Friends of the British-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (BUCC),
As an information partner, we would like to invite you to the online + offline Ukrainian-British Forum «Strengthening trade capacity within Political Cooperation, Free Trade and Strategic Partnership Agreements between Ukraine and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland»,
organized by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), on 16 December 2020 at 11 am - 2 pm.
Working languages - Ukrainian / English.
ICC Ukraine (Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce) invites Ukrainian exporters to participate in Ukrainian-British Forum to discuss new opportunities with British market.
Representatives of Ukrainian authorities, economic and legal experts will highlight the following issues:
- Strategic partnership between Ukraine and the United Kingdom as a new stage of bilateral relations;
- Legislative and regulatory support for mutually beneficial bilateral trade;
- Free trade agreement with the United Kingdom in the context of access to the public procurement market;
- Non-tariff barriers to trade;
- Preferential duties and liberalization of customs and tariff regulation in the context of the implementation of the Agreement etc.
Or copy+paste this link to your browser: https://zoom.us/j/99786797488?pwd=MUJ6ZkMrclZ0YzBicFR1NXN3VWttQT09
Hope you will be able to join this event!
With best regards,
British-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce