Preparations are well underway for the 5th annual Ukrainian Investment Roadshow, which is taking place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge on 9th December in partnership with the Embassy of Ukraine in the UK.
Click here for an overview of the event, as well as this year’s programme.
Registration is now open, so do block off the date in your diary now.
Please note that the date has been moved back a week to 9th December. A high level Ukrainian government delegation is scheduled to be in London at that time and the plan is for the Roadshow to be part of their itinerary.
The Ukrainian Investment Roadshow is renowned as the annual platform for Ukraine’s leading corporates to meet with the City of London’s most influential emerging markets fund managers, investment bankers and advisors and a wide range of stakeholders from London’s financial community, not to mention numerous present and potential strategic investors.
We are pleased to welcome a number of new faces to the speaker panel, including Yuriy Butsa, Government Commissioner for Public Debt Management, as well as:
- Vitaly Sedler, CEO & Co-founder, Intellias
- Volodymyr Kostiuk, CEO, Farmak
- Anna Motruk, CFO, Parimatch Tech
- Andrii Okolnych, Head of Investor Relations, Interpipe
They join some of the most popular and respected business figures, such as:
- Sevki Acuner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Ukrenergo
- Julia Bereshchenko, IR & Business Development Director, Astarta-Kyiv
- Artem Shevalev, Member of the Board of Directors, EBRD
- Jason Pellmar, Regional Manager, Ukraine, Belarus & Moldova, IFC
- Irina Kravchenko, Deputy Head, Ukraine, EBRD
Amongst the topics to be covered are:
- Ukraine’s macroeconomic outlook for 2022 and key government initiatives to stimulate economic growth and increase levels of FDI;
- Appraising the large-scale privatisation programme and the timeline for the sale of some of the most attractive assets?
- The Ukrainian sovereign and corporates’ capital-raising activities and plans to access the international capital markets;
- Equity capital markets: how soon can we expect new international listings from Ukraine-focused companies and what are the most likely sectors?
- State-owned enterprises and banks – progress in corporate governance, strategic vision and preparations for eventual IPOs and privatisations
We are pleased to welcome Ferrexpo as a Sponsor of the Roadshow and will be announcing several more sponsor-partners in the next few days. Just reply to this email to learn how you can raise your company’s profile. Once again, registration is now open, so do sign up today at the early bird rate.
I look forward to welcoming you back to what is always a timely and productive meeting of key representatives of the Ukrainian and international investment communities.
PS: It is encouraging that the UK government now recognises the Ukrainian vaccine programme. The Roadshow will take place in complete compliance with COVID guidance and regulations. At present, the intention is that it will be entirely offline but, if necessary, we will introduce an online option.