Featured Galleries USUBC COLLECTION OF OVER 160 UKRAINE HISTORIC NEWS PHOTOGRAPHS HOLODOMOR: THROUGH THE EYES OF UKRAINIAN ARTISTS - COLLECTION OF POSTERS AND PAINTINGS USUBC COLLECTION OF HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHS ABOUT LIFE AND CAREER OF IGOR SIKORSKY PHOTOGRAPHS - INVENTOR OF THE HELICOPTER Ten USUBC Historic Full Page Ads in the Kyiv Post
EY-USUBC joint Seminar for Banks
On 26 November EY Ukraine held the seminar "Business continuity management: practical application in your bank". The event was supported by the U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), with the participation of the National Bank of Ukraine and Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine representatives.
During the seminar the matters related to effective business continuity managementsystem construction were addressed. Practical aspects of IT security regulation in banks were raised in the lively discussion.
· Kostiantyn Neviadomskyi, Partner, Advisory Practice Leader in Ukraine, EY
· Yulia Studynska, Partner, Assurance Practice, Head of Global Financial Services group in Ukraine, EY
· Dmytro Lazuchenkov, Manager of IT Risks and Assurance department, EY Ukraine
· Yurii Yaremenko, Chairman of the Banking Infrastructure and Payment Systems Committee, Chairman of the Independent Expert Bureau
· Dmytro Lukyanov, Director of the NBU Information Security Department (NBU)
· Michael Datsenko Director, Information & Member Programs U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC)